Frequently Asked Questions
Do you meet passengers in the airport?
Yes, we offer several different services from luggage meets to on-site coordinators for larger groups. Please contact us at 919-929-1454 for more details.
What credit cards do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Why do you ask for a credit card when I make my reservation?
All reservations are subject to guaranteed payment. The credit card number taken at the time of your reservation is used for this purpose. Charges for your reservation will be billed to this card if you do not cancel your services in advance (see our cancellation policy).
Do I have to pay with the same card that is provided when I made my reservation?
No. The credit card provided at the time of your reservation is for guaranteed payment only. You can pay with another credit card or cash.
How can I get a receipt?
Contact our Accounting Department at 919-929-1454 and they can email you a receipt for your records.
Why are the billing dates different than my travel dates?
We do not process credit card transactions in the vehicle, so they are posted after the chauffeur submits his or her paperwork. Processing generally takes 2-3 business days.
Can I set up a direct-bill account?
Yes. Please contact our Accounting Department at 919-929-1454 for details and to request an application.
Can I add more people to the vehicle than I stated at time of reservation?
Drivers are not authorized to exceed the number of passengers stated on your contract for maximum capacity. Exceeding the number of passengers is a violation of state law and our insurance guidelines.
Do you charge a service fee?
A 20% service fee is automatically added to your total, which allows us to compensate all of our professional team members. Any gratuity provided to your driver is appreciated, but left solely to your discretion.
What is your Cancellation/No-Show Policy? (All cancellation accepted by the phone only.)
- • Airport Car Service - A cancellation fee equal to the trip cost plus 20% service fee for any cancellation made less than 2 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. Customers are encouraged to inform PRESTIGE PREMIER GROUP INC of cancellations as early as possible. Roundtrip reservations must be cancelled as 2 separate trips.
- • Event & Tour Service – Event & Tour cancellation will be accepted only 7 days after actual reservation is placed. A 35% Non-Refundable Deposit is required to hold reservations: therefore all cancellations will result in forfeiture of required deposits. Cancellations after 7 days of this reservation date forfeit 100% of the total bill plus 20% service fee. Otherwise, only non -refundable deposit will be forfeited without exceptions.
- • No-Show Fee: On all reservations a customer will be considered a “no-show” after 30 minutes (45 min. for International Arrivals requiring Customs Clearance) past your scheduled pick up time. If you have not met you driver or contacted us by phone, you will be charged in full for the reservation. A no-show fee equal to the trip cost plus applicable waiting time will be charged when the passenger fails to show up at the designated location. In order to avoid this charge, passengers should not leave designated locations without first notifying PRESTIGE PREMIER GROUP INC at 919-491-4333.
Do you charge for Wait Time / Stop Time?
Point to Point Transfers including all Return Airport Transfers, all Point A to B transfers are non-hourly reservations.
- • For all point-to-point reservations, wait time will be charged at $12.50 per 15 minute increments once the grace period has elapsed. Grace period is defined as 15 minutes beyond the scheduled pick up time.
- • PRESTIGE PREMIER GROUP INC does not monitor private flights, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving on a private plane that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
- • PRESTIGE PREMIER GROUP INC does not monitor train schedules, therefore, wait time will be charged as incurred for any passenger arriving by train that is delayed by more than 15 minutes.
- • Passenger requested stops on route during a point-to-point reservation will be charged at $12.50 per 15 minute increments.
- • Passenger requested stops off route for point-to-point reservations charges will revert to the prevailing PRESTIGE PREMIER GROUP INC hourly rate.
What is your Airport Arrival Transfer Wait Time Policy?
PRESTIGE PREMIER GROUP INC guarantees that every vehicle will report no later than the pre-arranged pick up time. PRESTIGE PREMIER GROUP INC provides up to 15 minutes of free wait time (up to 30 minutes of free wait time on International Arrivals requiring Customs Clearance) on each Airport Arrival Transfer to obtain your luggage. If you do not meet your driver or call us within 15 minutes (30 for International Arrival requiring Customs) of your plane landing, we will apply wait time charges based on hourly rates. Regular hourly charges apply for inclement weather or mechanical delay once the plane is scheduled to land and is diverted or delayed.
Do you have surcharges?
All out of pocket charges, including, but not limited to: road tolls, parking, airport fees and carts will be billed to the client. All rates exclude 20% service fee and temporary fuel surcharge. There is a $25.00 surcharge for service scheduled for the holidays below.
What are your Holiday Fees?
Holiday fees enable us to offer service on holidays. The charge offers our drivers an incentive to be available on holidays. Without it, we simply could not offer service on those days. The holiday charge is a $25 additional charge and is applied on the following holidays:
Do you charge cleaning fees or fees for damages?
The Party paying for the reservation is responsible for all damages and/or cleaning charges incurred by the renter and/or Party of the Renter, including but not limited to:
- • (1) $350.00 detailing (due to sickness).
- • (2) $200.00 minimum for each rip or tear to upholstery, $200.00 minimum for each act of vandalism.
- • (3) $500.00 for each cigarette burn. Smoking is NOT allowed in any of our vehicles.
- • (4) Opening a Car door into another vehicle or Stationary object ($1500-2000) etc.
What other additional charges apply?
An Early Morning or Late Night fee of $15 will be added to every trip with an actual pick-up time before 6:00 AM or after 11:00 PM. It should be noted that this fee will be applied for airport pick-ups before 6:00 AM or on scheduled evening arrivals that have been delayed requiring the vehicle to leave the airport after 11:00 PM.
What is your Prom Policy?
All prom participants, regardless of age, are required to submit signatures by students and their parents with their Prom/Homecoming Contract. The Contract form includes a definition of acceptable behavior rules and restrictions. If at any time during a prom trip, our driver observes any breach of prom rules, he/she is required to terminate the trip immediately, notify the host parent and return all participants to the point of origin. If the driver receives any resistance or argument from the participants or suspects the presence of any controlled or dangerous substance, which includes alcohol in this case, he/she is required to pull to the side of the road, call the police, request a canine search of the vehicle and notify the host parent he has done so and what his exact location is. From there the police will prosecute, to the fullest extent of the law, any participant found to be in possession of any illegal substance. There will be no refunds if any prom policy rule or restriction is violated. It should be noted that open container laws regulating alcoholic beverages do not apply to any vehicle that is licensed and registered as a limousine. We cannot legally and do not provide any alcoholic beverages, And even though it is legally acceptable to consume alcohol in a limousine AS LONG AS ALL PERSONS in the limousine are above the legal drinking age, We at PRESTIGE PREMIER GROUP INC, do not allow alcoholic beverages of any kind in our vehicles during Prom.
We Reserve the Right: PRESTIGE PREMIER GROUP INC and its Affiliates reserves the right to cancel any service without refund if the driver or the office feels the renting party or any one member of the renting party is endangering the rest of the said party and/or if the renting party is in possession of any illegal substances. Absolutely no Minors will be allowed to have possession of any kind of alcohol and/or illegal substances. The service can be cancelled without refund. There are no exceptions. PRESTIGE PREMIER GROUP INC shall not be liable for circumstances beyond its control including weather, road conditions and breakdowns. PRESTIGE PREMIER GROUP INC assumes no responsibility for either lost or damaged baggage or personal belongings, or for any items left in the vehicle. However, we will make every effort to contact the owner of the property and return it at the earliest convenience. PRESTIGE PREMIER GROUP INC reserves the right to charge a delivery fee for returning lost items if found. The rate will be equal to the rate of an airport transfer to your location plus 20% service fee. PRESTIGE PREMIER GROUP INC and its Affiliates reserves the right to terminate any reservation without refund, if the Operator or Dispatcher feels that the Renter or Party of Renters is putting the driver or Renter/Party of Renters in danger of injury, or possession of any illegal material. Service will be canceled without refund.
Call for pricing schedule on any travel points. All rates are subject to change without notice.